Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Do My Legs Keep Aching Why Do My Legs Keep Hurting More And More?

Why do my legs keep hurting more and more? - why do my legs keep aching

Ive been in the factory more than a year working 8 hours per day with two breaks of 15 minutes. there were times that I go to Wal-Mart and I had a stroller to hold me while I get what I needed, turn left. I weigh about 125, so this is not the problem. Dont take hot baths help a lot, sleep with a pillow under the legs do not help us much. I woke up a few times with my knee swelled up, but it was atleast 4 years ago the last time it happened. I can not really a doctor at the time, but I hope someone here may be the same kind of problem. To be more precise, and the pain is usually a pain when I go to and) occasionally (about 3 times a day will get a pain in the knee. Thanks for the help

4 comments:

Georgia Peach said...

It looks like what I experienced and it continues. I have a pain in the sciatic nerve. Only to be acquired for 20 minutes and then rest my legs before continuing. Ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory, it can help so you everywhere without a prescription. This site is very comprehensive in this type of pain, so I check and compare your symptoms. Hope this helps, and I hope you feel better.

www.schsa.org

louie said...

not painful when flexed knees and feet, or pain in the calf? How do you feel tired legs? If you really need for you to consult with your doctor .... You really, really a medical intervention. I hope I can help ....
Here are some tips that may help:
1. Bed rest for 5 to 7 days May-Help
2.elevate legs while lying down or sitting to improve circulation and prevent, swelling of the legs
3. the use of support hose .... Normal average will not help the compression .... To prevent swelling. They offer the comfort ... There is less pain. They promote blood flow to the extremities. You need to use during activities that have long standing.
4. avoid standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
5. Avoid crossing-leg knee
6.avoid constriction in the legs by tight bands appear as links.
7. Subscribe to hot in the affected knee.
8. regular pattern of exercise can help you.

Robert B said...

You're probably an old injury that was aggravated by the stress of being in the concrete eight hours a day yet.
If you are in the same station the whole day on a buy rubber / foam mat. Buy insoles for extra cushion for use on foot. Vary your position / posture regularly to maximize the amplitude of the motion. To read back from the daily abuses and redress for damage and to apply the old http://www.helium.com/tm/148271

luv_ya_l... said...

It could be arthritis. Take a look at Wikipedia, or a site where you can ask your syptoms or go see a doctor ...

Post a Comment