Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chest Infection Symptoms Treatment One Monthn Old Baby Bronchitis Question, Long?

Bronchitis question, long? - chest infection symptoms treatment one monthn old baby

I had what I thought was a chest cold for about 4 months before reaching the point where I had to see a doctor. If I was given a treatment of respiratory tract, my blood test came back with a white blood cell has a severe infection, oxygen in the blood, 94 and X-rays, breathing and signs, if serious enough to believe it could be a pneumonia. After confirming that X-rays said it was not pneumonia, but a really bad case of bronchitis. I have an injection of steroids, inhalers and antibiotics prior to departure. The doctor gave me this again check breathing and hearing that she saw no improvement. The presence of oxygen was 93 years ago and while blood cells, which is worse, they gave me an injection of a higher dose of antibiotics and told me where you actually tryING to get out of the hospital. The first night I had to use an inhaler when the attending physician (when breathing or coughing is severe enough to tightness in the chest possible) and under the counter of the bottle 53 times in 24 hours were. That night I woke up coughing and wheezing and the inhaler is not working at all dressed after 4 attempts, but said he could get going in the emergency room. I'm losing a day off from my job and this is the first time in my life, I was really sick ... I doubt that stress really appreciate all the help and advice. What is my account may be even worse?

0 comments:

Post a Comment